What are the various access ways of smart locks?
Smart locks can be accessed in various ways, including:
1. Smartphone app: Many smart locks come with a dedicated smartphone app that allows you to lock and unlock the door remotely using your smartphone or tablet. You can also receive notifications when someone locks or unlocks the door, and some apps allow you to grant temporary access to guests or service providers.
2. Keypad: Smart locks with keypads allow you to enter a code to unlock the door. This is a convenient option if you don't want to carry around keys or a smartphone.
3. Voice commands: Some smart locks can be integrated with virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, allowing you to lock and unlock the door with voice commands.
4. Key fob: Some smart locks come with a key fob that allows you to lock and unlock the door without using a smartphone or keypad.
5. Biometric authentication: Some high-end smart locks use biometric authentication, such as fingerprint or facial recognition, to unlock the door. This is a highly secure option that eliminates the need for keys or codes.
6. Physical key: Many smart locks still come with a physical key as a backup in case of a power outage or other technical issue.
By offering multiple access options, smart locks provide convenience, security, and flexibility for homeowners and renters.
ChatGPT, 19 April, AskAI, https://app.adjust.com/3bipw7n